For the month of November we will be taking nominations for a 2005 Toyota Corolla. It is completely free, it is in perfect condition, it has less than 90,000 kms, and it comes with one year of free maintenance, repairs, and insurance (and $200 of fuel – thanks to our donor). You can view the car on our Facebook page.
We would like to give a huge thank you to our donor who gave us the money to purchase this beautiful car!!
And another huge thank you to Rogers Insurance who has offered to provide a year’s coverage so that someone will be able to get back on their feet!!
If you know a single parent who needs a car to get back on their feet, send us a nomination.
Please note: we will be taking nominations until November 30, 2018, and the recipient will be notified before Christmas.
I would like to nominate someone! What do I do?
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include your contact information as well as the person’s you are nominating.
- Tell us about the person you are nominating, including why you think they would be a good fit for the car, how a car will help them get back on their feet, the ages of their children, etc.
Can I nominate myself?
Yes you can. If you do so, please include two references that we can contact.
Information about the program:
What is it?
- Every six months (or so) we give a car away to a single parent that is going through a tough time. The car is fully repaired, maintained, and comes with one year of maintenance and repairs.
How do we pick the recipient?
- As a team, we go through the nominations and vote on who we believe would benefit from having a car. This is not an easy process!
How do you nominate someone?
- Follow us on Facebook, or check in here, for information about the next giveaway. We will provide details and an email address at that time.
Why do we do this?
- We believe that everyone needs a helping hand at certain times in their lives, and this is our way of giving back to our community.
For more information about the program, you can email us at email@example.com