Thank you to everyone who sent in their nominations for the month of November – the Toyota Corolla has found a new home.
And a special thank you to our donor and to Rogers Insurance for teaming up with us!
Please stay posted here and on our Facebook page for our next giveaway in 2019!!
Information about the program:
What is it?
- Every six months (or so) we give a car away to a single parent that is going through a tough time. The car is fully repaired, maintained, and comes with one year of maintenance and repairs.
How do we pick the recipient?
- As a team, we go through the nominations and vote on who we believe would benefit from having a car. This is not an easy process!
How do you nominate someone?
- Follow us on Facebook, or check in here, for information about the next giveaway. We will provide details and an email address at that time.
Why do we do this?
- We believe that everyone needs a helping hand at certain times in their lives, and this is our way of giving back to our community.
Can I nominate myself?
- Yes you can. If you do so, please include two references that we can contact.
For more information about the program, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org